Monday, January 1, 2007

Love this


This is Mario's absolute favourite picture of Brian and me. It was yet another rainy day during our 2005 vacation to Newfoundland. Despite the pouring rain, we ventured down to the beach to appreciate yet another mood of the sea.
On the way back, the rain slowed to a light drizzle. I don't know what went through his head, but Brian started a crazy little dance on our way back to the campsite. With a bit of a "when in Rome" mentality, I joined in. And, unknown to us, Mario snapped this picture.
It reminds me of a great (but soggy) vacation. It reminds me of countless other good times our little blended family has experienced together. It reminds me that Tilley Hats rule. It reminds me that, sometimes, everyone needs to dance in the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home