Monday, April 16, 2007

Please send money

Remember that (much loved) part-time job I quit at the end of February? Two weeks later, I got my last paycheque for something like $400 and closed the books. Then the next week I got a cheque for $89. Clearly my last shift hadn't been included in the previous payroll, I get it. Closed the books again.

Two days later, I got a cheque for $20 or so. I had forgotten my hourly premium for being bilingual, which was always paid separately.

Then the following week, I got a cheque for $2.60. I AM SERIOUS. Clearly, this cheque was the shift premium from my Second Last Paycheque, which was actually nowhere near being My Last Paycheque, because by this point I was up to Four Last Cheques.

Then they stopped sending me money. Whew.

Then last week I received a cheque for $2.50. And today I got a cheque for $11.89.

I have NO IDEA why they keep sending me money, but I'm pleased that I'm on the upswing again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home