Monday, April 2, 2007

Off I go

Time for me get my butt off the couch and go pack for my trip tomorrow. No matter where I am going, and no matter how excited I am about the destination, I hate packing. My ideal trip would involve some socks and underwear thrown in to the bottom of my backpack. Instead, I will be rounding up my makeup, moisturizer, hair products, general toiletries, two outfits for the wedding (because I still have no idea what to wear), a total of three pairs of shoes, two pairs of jeans, some tee shirts, some blouses, a sweater, a different jacket, my camera, extra batteries, blah blah blah blah BLAH.

Blah.

Hopefully I'll remember the socks and underwear, too!

Be back on Friday, with pictures to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home