Sunday, April 15, 2007

My Lost Weekend

First things first, I do need to point out that my beloved Kelly is truly the sweetest girl in the world. She actually spent time on some message boards, asking strangers how to fix my Cricut issues, and sent me the resulting answers. God bless her scrapbooking soul. That being said, I have not actually tried any of these possible solutions yet, as there simply isn't enough alcohol in the house at the moment to expose myself to that kind of frustration again.

Other than yesterday's scrapbooking debacle, the only other thing I have done this weekend is read Dooce.com . Her blog starts in 2001, I have made it to mid 2005, and I can't stop reading it. On Friday night, I was happily reading along and I came across a Brand New Swear Word (comprised of normal swear words but put together in a stunning new way) that struck me as so freaking funny I literally sat on my couch crying for 15 minutes while big ugly laugh induced gasps for air came out of me. I mean, I lost it. Can't remember laughing that hard in a long, long time.

Too bad I forgot the Brand New Swear Word when the Cricut wouldn't work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Fowler said...

dooce is something else... so ballsy, yet intelligent. you could do that...air your views, get paid for it...all good!

April 16, 2007 at 2:37:00 p.m. AST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home