Monday, February 26, 2007

End of a (mini) era

For better or for worse, I quit my job at Statistics Canada tonight.

Even though there were only three weeks left, I felt that now was the time to stop. To be perfectly honest, with the current state of Mario's back, it just didn't feel right to me to be out of the house every night until midnight. I felt terrible explaining this to my manager, but she was totally supportive of my decision. We even parted by exchanging personal phone numbers, which was great. I will definitely call her once things settle down for me a bit.

I am going to miss working there, I really enjoyed the work, as well as some acquaintances I made. Oh well, for everything that ends in life, something else begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home