Thursday, January 18, 2007

Check this out

Here's a list of 100 things to do in Canada before you die, which I stumbled across on Alan Doyle's blog. (Love Alan, love Great Big Sea....)


http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/specials/posttravel/story.html?id=19ddd953-7576-4059-96cf-730b4f95c866

Very happy to report that I can cross 34 of those off my list. I sincerely had forgotten how many cool things I have seen and done in the last fifteen years or so. Reading this was a bit of an awakening. At the same time, it certainly indicates that I need to get moving on the other 56 ! (that's right, 56, not the mathematically correct 66....at least 10 are so sports-centric that I have no interest in even suggesting I'll do them!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Fowler said...

I counted and have only come up with 25 out of that 100... so many of my to-dos are actually on that list...time, money, time...etc and now I have MORE that I want to do!!

Great list...

January 19, 2007 at 2:06:00 a.m. AST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home