Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Twilight....

I love my blog. I love coming here and simply putting down whatever occurs to me in the moment. Between this site, and my last one, I have documented so many moments of my life that have touched me deeply and changed my life.

When I discontinued my old blog, it felt so weird to me. How could I walk away from myself? How could I turn my back on my own life?? But, clearly, I made peace with it, and started this one.

After nine months here, it's time for me to bow out again.

I am not a stupid woman, but sometimes I do things which, in retrospect, make me very uncomfortable. The simple truth is that I am no longer comfortable maintaining a site which uses my name as the address.

I WILL be back. I don't know what my new site will be, but I can reasonably assume that, once it's up, you'll be able to link to it thru Kelz' website. And if you are related to me (and, by the way, YOU are the reason I started blogging in the first place, so I could keep you all in my twisted loop) then you can get the new address from me or Mum. Feel free to email me or comment here if you want me to send you the new address.

I'm gonna miss this site. It has taken me through "my season of discontent", the hardest year of my life. It has taken me through incredible grief and despair, and it has been with me when things were so bloody wonderful I just needed to share it with other people. I am sad writing these words.

But I'll see you on the other side.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make sure you send me a copy of the next site. I love to read your blog....

August 13, 2007 at 8:43:00 p.m. AST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home