Saturday, August 4, 2007

Spider Pig

Spider Pig, Spider Pig
Does whatever a Spider Pig does.
Can he swing from a thread?
No he can't, he's a pig....

There you go, boys and girls, that's the best part of the Simpsons Movie. I am sad to report I was let down, after anticipating this film for so long. Sigh. (But Spider Pig really was funny.)

Disappointing movie or not, it's still nice to get out of the house, go out like a normal person (even though Mario once more stayed home due to pain, and my "dates" for the evening were my mother and my sister.). I ate so much salty popcorn, though, that my belly feels way too big for my body, and my lips feel way too small for my face. All part of the experience, and all enjoyable in a strange way. Still....nothing feels right when Mario isn't there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Fowler said...

NO WAY. but the trailers look REALLY GOOD!!! hmmm. well, i will go with low expectations. and i'm sorry mario couldn't go :( not the same without your man...

August 5, 2007 at 1:24:00 a.m. AST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home