Saturday, May 19, 2007

Date Night

Last Saturday night, in honour of Mother's Day, I was treated to a night at the movies. Mario, Mum, Brian and I decided to splurge on an evening out and we had a great time. Of course, what with the fact that Brian IS ten, we had to choose our movie carefully. We ended up going to see Spiderman 3.

This morning, I turned to the man I love and said, "Hey baby, I want a date. Take me out tonight, okay? Take me to a movie where we can see what WE want and not worry about language or sexual content. Let's go wild."

We consulted the newspaper.

We made some phone calls.

Our super steamy, adult date? We are going to see Shrek 3.

With my mother.

At 5:30 pm.



Kill me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Fowler said...

hahahaahaa. that's priceless.

May 19, 2007 at 3:32:00 p.m. AST  
Blogger Kelly Fowler said...

how was the movie? have heard mixed reviews so far... what's your take?

May 21, 2007 at 12:39:00 p.m. AST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah... well... I was in Venice... And now Daddy is too! So there.

May 21, 2007 at 4:02:00 p.m. AST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home