Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Me Big Geek

Two quick examples:

1. On Saturday I went to Chapter's to buy the magazine in which Kelly's layout appears. As soon as it was in my hands, I burst in to tears. In the middle of the bookstore. Mario was all, "How 'bout you get it together?" He was very gentle and loving, and understood why I was overcome by emotion -- he loves Kelly and is so proud of her for this first milestone-- but still, "Seriously Jennifer, cool it."

2. Today the first results of last year's census were released. We went to www.statscan.ca to check it out, and the more we read, the more humble and proud I became. My God, I helped do that. I didn't realize how much it would affect me emotionally to see the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home