Sunday, June 17, 2007

It ain't easy being a girl

To say that I have a low maintenance "beauty" routine is putting it mildly. I wear eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick. There. I'm done talking now.

Up until today, my biggest financial scare were those grocery days when you needed to buy cleaning supplies; you can easily spend $150 on Windex, toilet bowl cleaner, oven cleaner, etc, and walk out of the grocery store with nothing to eat for the next week.

But, today, I realized what real horror is. I am, unbelievably, out of deodorant, shampoo, soap, face moisturizer, body moisturizer, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, AND hairspray, ALL of which ran out this weekend.

Oh God, I won't be able to pay my mortgage this month....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home